Advanced Facial Treatments Training
Training for Advanced Facial Treatments includes all the information you need to become the ultimate aesthetic practitioner with a deep knowledge of the skin.
Advanced Facial Treatments Course Description:
1. Needling or Dermarol
2. Chemical Peel
4. Hyper Pigmentation and Acne
5. Detailed information on how to apply for your license from the State of Washington
6. Business coaching and marketing implementation
This course if for licensed estheticians only. Workshop includes hands on experience with needling or dermarol, chemical peel, keratolyse, hyper pigmentation and acne.
Other Course Information:
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin.
- Advanced skin analysis.
- How to consult with clients, using consultation techniques, and how to effectively retail products.
- The physiology of skin aging and advanced skin treatments. Learn about the nature of aging, causes and effects of aging on the body systems, and the treatments and products that may delay the aging process.
- Understanding photo-aging and pigmentation, as well as treating hyper pigmentation successfully.
- The human skin color palette is becoming more diverse, meaning a higher demand for knowledge about pigmentation and pigment disorders. Take an in-depth look at the different causes of hyper-pigmentation and discover the advanced ingredients designed to target melanin formation.
- One of the most common skin diseases is also one of the least diagnosed. Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory skin condition that begins with flushing and redness of the face and is very misunderstood. Understand the real cause of rosacea and how to help your clients with this skin condition.
- What are cosmeceuticals ingredients? What’s hype, what’s hoopla, what’s safe, what’s dangerous? Learn to sift through products and ingredients to protect yourself from those that don’t deliver results, and how to capitalize on ingredients that create happy clients for life.
- Acne – how it develops and how to treat it. With the right treatment, acne can be kept under control. But what’s the best acne treatment? Many options are available, including prescription creams and antibiotics, which target the various causes of acne. But even with the wide range of acne treatments, chronic breakouts may still be difficult to treat.
- Advanced active ingredients – ingredient directory included.
- Forms for you to use in your business: Consultation/client history, Release/consent, Medical release, Before and After home care, Technician worksheet/client record, Marketing materials.
- Student provides Liability Insurance while taking course.
- Insurance, Suppliers and Convention information.
- All supplies furnished while in class.
- Upon successful completion of course, receive a 'Certificate' for your office and insurance company.
- Networking information with Who’s Who in the industry.
- Postgraduate support!