Permanent Make-up Training
Training for Permanent Make-up includes microblading, solid color, 2-color combination, as well as correcting color and shape.
Permanent Make-up Course Description:
1. Theory of permanent make-up and design.
2. Personal hands on instruction, limited to one to two students only.
3. At least two of each procedure will be taught: soft hair stroke eyebrows, eyeliner and lash enhancement and soft lip color.
4. Consultation and understanding of client’s lifestyle.
5. Practical application for the disinfection of clients and sterilization of work areas and tools.
6. Information about pigments and familiarization with the tools to be used.
7. Detailed information on how to apply for your license from the State of Washington.
8. Business coaching and marketing implementation.
100 hours of training is composed of 35 hours of class pre-study with 65 hours and 2 days of classroom instruction, including hands on experience with at least 6 live models.
Cost: $8,000 plus cost of kit
If you are already licensed with either Cosmetology, Nail or Esthetics, you can save 40 hours. 60 hours of training is composed of 60 hours and 2 days of classroom instruction, including hands on experience with at least 6 live models.
Cost: $5,000 plus cost of kit
Other Course Information:
©2016 Styles Salon & Spa
Call 360-734-5026 or Email today to set up your appointment.
2900 Cornwall Avenue, Bellingham, Washington 98225
Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:30am to 6:30pm