All of us want a flawless skin tone, and we normally resort to wearing foundation makeup to cover the true condition of our skin. A number of us have actually experienced some sort of skin issue, and whether it’s an imperfection, pigmentation, sunburn, hormone modifications or acne scarring, these modifications can in some cases make us feel self-conscious and ashamed.
Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical peels are great for removing older, and harmed outer cell layers, to enhance the skin’s quality, revealing clearer, brighter and smoother skin
Liver spots, mottled brown spots and big freckles on the face, chest and hands affects countless ladies. Liver spots happen because of damage caused by the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, and the best method to prevent this taking place is by utilizing a high aspect sun cream on exposed skin from an early age.
Pigmentation is the colouring of an individual’s skin. Healthy skin will appear normal in colour, but the colour might change because of illness or injury and become darker (hyperpigmentation) or lighter (hypopigmentation) In some women, higher levels of hormones during pregnancy can trigger a darkening of the skin throughout the upper lip, nose, cheeks and forehead, and it can also occur through taking the birth control pill.
• Sun damage adds to irregular skin texture, and sun exposure will trigger the breakdown of collagen and elastin, and it’s these which offer a smooth texture and resiliency.
• Smoking likewise triggers collagen and elastin damage, adding to rough, prematurely aged skin.
• Ageing can cause irregular skin texture, since the cells on the skin’s surface area don’t shed as quickly.
• Dead cells can develop, leaving rough skin and a dull look.
• A dull, tired skin happens when your skin isn’t receiving enough oxygen and blood, making the face appearance dull and weary.
• Chemical peels deal a deep exfoliation, promoting production of new collagen.
These unique non-invasive peels can offer dramatic results for:
Best Microdermabrasion Treatment Salon in Chuckanut Village
Microdermabrasion deals with an irregular complexion. Treatment promotes growth of new skin and collagen, which thickens the dermis and improves resistance to the effect of ageing, and it’s popularly utilized for the face, neck, chest and hands. Microdermabrasion is not just an excellent treatment for typical skin, but it also deals with premature aging caused by sun damage, fine lines, dry skin, acne, moderate scars and sunspots.
• Blotchy, uneven skin tones
• Dull lifeless skin
• Enlarged pores/blemishes
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Sun damaged skin/age areas
• Acne scarring
• Blackheads and white heads
If you require assistance selecting a cosmetic procedure, we supply a comprehensive range of cosmetic treatments for the face and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and many more treatments, to assist create a more youthful, slimmer, more youthful looking you!