We all long for a flawless skin, and we generally resort to using foundation makeup to cover the true condition of our skin. Much of us have experienced some sort of skin issue, and whether it’s an acne, pigmentation, sunburn, hormone changes or acne scarring, these changes can sometimes make us feel uneasy and embarrassed.
Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical peels are great for removing older, and damaged external cell layers, to improve the skin’s quality, revealing clearer, brighter and smoother skin
Liver areas, mottled brown spots and large freckles on the face, chest and hands impacts countless ladies. Liver areas occur because of damage brought on by the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, and the very best way to prevent this taking place is by using a high element sun cream on exposed skin from an early age.
Pigmentation is the colouring of a person’s skin. Healthy skin will appear regular in colour, but the colour may alter because of disease or injury and become darker (hyperpigmentation) or lighter (hypopigmentation) In some women, higher levels of hormonal agents during pregnancy can trigger a darkening of the skin throughout the upper lip, nose, cheeks and forehead, and it can likewise occur through taking the birth control pill.
• Sun damage contributes to uneven skin texture, and sun direct exposure will trigger the breakdown of collagen and elastin, and it’s these which offer a smooth texture and resiliency.
• Smoking also causes collagen and elastin damage, adding to rough, prematurely aged skin.
• Ageing can trigger irregular skin texture, since the cells on the skin’s surface don’t shed as quickly.
• Dead cells can develop, leaving rough skin and a dull appearance.
• A dull, exhausted skin tone occurs when your skin isn’t getting enough oxygen and blood, making the face look dull and tired.
• Chemical peels deal a deep exfoliation, promoting production of new collagen.
These distinct non-invasive peels can offer significant results for:
Best Microdermabrasion Treatment Salon in Cornwall Park
Microdermabrasion deals with an irregular skin tone. Treatment promotes development of new skin and collagen, which thickens the dermis and enhances resistance to the result of aging, and it’s widely utilized for the face, neck, chest and hands. Microdermabrasion is not only a terrific treatment for normal skin, but it also treats premature aging triggered by sun damage, fine lines, dry skin, acne, moderate scars and sunspots.
• Blotchy, unequal skin tones
• Dull lifeless skin
• Enlarged pores/blemishes
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Sun damaged skin/age areas
• Acne scarring
• Blackheads and white heads
If you require help picking a cosmetic treatment, we offer a substantial variety of cosmetic treatments for the face and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and much more treatments, to help develop a more youthful, slimmer, more youthful looking you!