All of us long for a flawless complexion, and we generally turn to using foundation makeup to cover the true condition of our skin. Many of us have experienced some sort of skin issue, and whether it’s an acne, pigmentation, sunburn, hormonal modifications or acne scarring, these changes can often make us feel uneasy and ashamed.
Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical peels are terrific for eliminating older, and harmed outer cell layers, to enhance the skin’s quality, exposing clearer, brighter and smoother skin
Liver spots, mottled brown patches and large freckles on the face, chest and hands impacts millions of females. Liver spots occur because of damage brought on by the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, and the best method to prevent this happening is by utilizing a high aspect sun cream on exposed skin from an early age.
Pigmentation is the colouring of an individual’s skin. Healthy skin will appear typical in colour, but the colour may change because of illness or injury and become darker (hyperpigmentation) or lighter (hypopigmentation) In some females, higher levels of hormonal agents during pregnancy can trigger a darkening of the skin throughout the upper lip, nose, cheeks and forehead, and it can likewise occur through taking the birth control pill.
• Sun damage contributes to uneven skin texture, and sun exposure will trigger the breakdown of collagen and elastin, and it’s these which give a smooth texture and resiliency.
• Smoking also triggers collagen and elastin damage, contributing to rough, prematurely aged skin.
• Ageing can cause irregular skin texture, since the cells on the skin’s surface don’t shed as rapidly.
• Dead cells can develop, leaving rough skin and a dull look.
• A dull, exhausted complexion takes place when your skin isn’t receiving enough oxygen and blood, making the face appearance dull and tired.
• Chemical peels deal a deep exfoliation, promoting production of new collagen.
These special non-invasive peels can provide remarkable outcomes for:
Best Microdermabrasion Treatment Salon in Edgemoor
Microdermabrasion treats an irregular skin tone. Treatment promotes development of new skin and collagen, which thickens the dermis and improves resistance to the effect of aging, and it’s widely utilized for the face, neck, chest and hands. Microdermabrasion is not just an excellent treatment for regular skin, but it also treats premature aging triggered by sun damage, great lines, dry skin, acne, mild scars and sunspots.
• Blotchy, irregular skin tones
• Dull lifeless skin
• Enlarged pores/blemishes
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Sun harmed skin/age spots
• Acne scarring
• Blackheads and white heads
If you need help picking a cosmetic treatment, we provide an extensive range of cosmetic procedures for the face and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and many more treatments, to help produce a more youthful, slimmer, more vibrant looking you!