We all want a perfect skin tone, and we usually resort to using structure makeup to cover the true condition of our skin. Much of us have experienced some sort of skin issue, and whether it’s an acne, coloring, sunburn, hormone changes or acne scarring, these changes can sometimes make us feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.
Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical peels are great for eliminating older, and damaged outer cell layers, to enhance the skin’s quality, revealing clearer, brighter and smoother skin
Liver areas, mottled brown patches and large freckles on the face, chest and hands affects millions of women. Liver areas take place because of damage brought on by the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, and the best way to prevent this occurring is by using a high element sun cream on exposed skin from an early age.
Pigmentation is the colouring of a person’s skin. Healthy skin will appear normal in colour, however the colour may alter because of disease or injury and become darker (hyperpigmentation) or lighter (hypopigmentation) In some females, greater levels of hormonal agents during pregnancy can trigger a darkening of the skin across the upper lip, nose, cheeks and forehead, and it can likewise happen through taking the birth control pill.
• Sun damage contributes to unequal skin texture, and sun direct exposure will trigger the breakdown of collagen and elastin, and it’s these which give a smooth texture and resiliency.
• Smoking also triggers collagen and elastin damage, contributing to rough, prematurely aged skin.
• Ageing can trigger irregular skin texture, because the cells on the skin’s surface don’t shed as rapidly.
• Dead cells can develop, leaving rough skin and a dull appearance.
• A dull, worn out skin occurs when your skin isn’t receiving enough oxygen and blood, making the face appearance dull and weary.
• Chemical peels offer a deep exfoliation, stimulating production of brand-new collagen.
These distinct non-invasive peels can offer dramatic outcomes for:
Best Microdermabrasion Treatment Salon in Edgemoor
Microdermabrasion deals with an irregular skin tone. Treatment promotes development of brand-new skin and collagen, which thickens the dermis and enhances resistance to the effect of aging, and it’s popularly used for the face, neck, chest and hands. Microdermabrasion is not only an excellent treatment for normal skin, however it also treats early aging triggered by sun damage, fine lines, dry skin, acne, mild scars and sunspots.
• Blotchy, uneven complexion
• Dull lifeless skin
• Enlarged pores/blemishes
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Sun harmed skin/age spots
• Acne scarring
• Blackheads and white heads
If you need aid selecting a cosmetic treatment, we provide an extensive series of cosmetic treatments for the face and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and much more treatments, to assist produce a more youthful, slimmer, more younger looking you!