We all want a perfect complexion, and we usually turn to wearing structure makeup to cover the true condition of our skin. Many of us have actually experienced some sort of skin problem, and whether it’s an imperfection, coloring, sunburn, hormonal changes or acne scarring, these changes can often make us feel awkward and ashamed.
Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical peels are fantastic for eliminating older, and harmed outer cell layers, to enhance the skin’s quality, exposing clearer, brighter and smoother skin
Liver spots, mottled brown spots and large freckles on the face, chest and hands impacts countless females. Liver areas happen because of damage brought on by the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, and the very best method to prevent this occurring is by using a high element sun cream on exposed skin from an early age.
Pigmentation is the colouring of an individual’s skin. Healthy skin will appear regular in colour, however the colour may alter because of disease or injury and become darker (hyperpigmentation) or lighter (hypopigmentation) In some females, higher levels of hormonal agents during pregnancy can cause a darkening of the skin across the upper lip, nose, cheeks and forehead, and it can likewise occur through taking the birth control pill.
• Sun damage contributes to uneven skin texture, and sun direct exposure will cause the breakdown of collagen and elastin, and it’s these which offer a smooth texture and resiliency.
• Smoking also triggers collagen and elastin damage, adding to rough, prematurely aged skin.
• Ageing can trigger irregular skin texture, since the cells on the skin’s surface area don’t shed as quickly.
• Dead cells can develop, leaving rough skin and a dull look.
• A dull, tired skin tone happens when your skin isn’t receiving enough oxygen and blood, making the face appearance dull and tired.
• Chemical peels offer a deep exfoliation, stimulating production of new collagen.
These special non-invasive peels can offer dramatic results for:
Best Microdermabrasion Treatment Salon in Fairhaven
Microdermabrasion deals with an uneven complexion. Treatment promotes development of new skin and collagen, which thickens the dermis and enhances resistance to the effect of ageing, and it’s popularly used for the face, neck, chest and hands. Microdermabrasion is not just a great treatment for typical skin, however it also treats early aging brought on by sun damage, great lines, dry skin, acne, moderate scars and sunspots.
• Blotchy, irregular complexion
• Dull lifeless skin
• Enlarged pores/blemishes
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Sun damaged skin/age areas
• Acne scarring
• Blackheads and white heads
If you require help selecting a cosmetic procedure, we provide an extensive range of cosmetic procedures for the face and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and much more treatments, to help develop a more youthful, slimmer, more youthful looking you!